Law of Attraction gurus proclaiming to know the ancient wisdom of the Emerald Tablet and teachings of the ancient mystery schools have been touting the law of attraction with all the vigor of modern marketing. Many of these wonder-workers who tout the Law of Attraction acquired a significant amount of wealth long before they had ever heard of the law of attraction. Surprisingly, what was once confined to a select group of mystics and students is now out in the open for all to grasp onto. I, for one, could not be happier. My joy is based around the fact that elitism permeated the mystery schools for centuries, and now everyone can benefit from the ancient mysteries. I must confess that I have been a leader and a teacher of the ancient mysteries that teach the Law of Attraction, but I have always felt that some of the primary principles belonged in the hands of anyone willing to apply them. This is a vast departure from my peers who teach hermetics and the writing of sages like Hermes Trismegistus. This is why I was motivated to create my 6-CD program called, The Guarantee. ( www.theguarantee.info ) I believe that if you truly apply these ancient alchemical principles of transformation and attraction, you can attract anything you want in a short amount of time.
So, what does the Law of Attraction, goal setting and magic have to do with each other, what are the common denominators? Simple, the Law of Attraction states that what you focus on with desire and hold in your mind as being true, will eventually spring into manifestation. All of these terms are just systems of acquiring or manifesting something that you desire. BTW, you can attract more than material stuff, you can attract emotional, mental, and spiritual nourishment.
Why not use some magic to achieve your goals? Throw out all the Hollywood theatrics and the weird incantations. What some call magic others call positive thinking, visualization, meditation and goal setting? We all do magic everyday. Any thought held in concentration and passion until you attract what you need and want, is magic. So why all the symbols and rituals? If you have any knowledge of goal setting or the Law of Attraction, you probably use one or more of the following methods and you probably have your own way of doing it, or ritual.
- Meditation (Consider the four-fold breath - instructions given below.)
- Visualization (Whatever you want to attract, make it bright, colorful, big and bold. Put yourself in the movie.)
- Affirmations (Write these in the positive tense.)
- Motivational music or surroundings (If it is depressing or about a guy who lost his dog, turn it off.)
- Make a pictures and vision board. (Get a big white board and use magnets to put pictures all over it of what you are attracting. When you get what you want, take the picture down and place it is a special keepsake box.)
- Write out your outcomes and goals.
- Create special talismans like a check that you can write to yourself for $1000,000.
- Send a special intention to God or the Universe. (I have a powerful method based on the Kaballah that is bullet proof, it works every time. I teach this method in my workshop called Manifesting in Crisis.)(Manifesting in Crisis two-day intensive will take place in Asheville, N.C. on May 24th & 25th, 2009.)
It is a proven fact that employing more of your senses (i.e. sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch etc) when goal setting & visualizing will increase your chances of obtaining your desires and anchor your goals strongly into your unconscious mind.
Seriously, a goal that is focused on regularly using positive emotion, most of your senses, and firm belief in a positive outcome, will be much more likely to succeed than a few mumbled, half-hearted words.
Calling on the tools of magic, especially ritual magic to achieve your goals is a powerful tool. The majority of U.S. Presidents have been Free Masons. They do rituals. Maybe there is a connection. For more information on ritual magic, visit: http://www.esotericgoldendawn.com. You can learn to magically send your requests to any powers or source that you feel right about; angels for example can magnify your ability to send your intention to the infinite universe.
To learn more about how to employ ritual magic to empower your life I suggest the following:
1. The Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn (www.esotericgoldendawn.com).
2. The Secret Temple Podcasts (download them FREE on iTunes).
3. Attend an Attraction Alchemy (The Guarantee) Workshop or Manifesting in Crisis.
(You can check out the next workshop or intensive and plan to attend.)
Peace, Passion & Prosperity,
P.S. We are running low on copies of The Guarantee again. This will be the forth printing and during difficult times, this 6 CD program on self-transformation and attraction alchemy is more important that ever. Find out what everyone is talking about, visit: www.theguarantee.info
P.P.S. I will be in Asheville NC on May 24th & 25th 2009 for Manifesting in Crisis. This two-day intensive will absolutely have you manifesting a new job, more customers, a relationship, better health and more. For information check www.robertzink.com and check out the coming workshops and intensives.