Anyone who has practiced meditation knows that there are a variety of methods. Some are certainly better than others for specific purposes. This article focuses on the law of attraction meditation method. Naturally, you are welcome to use this method of meditation for any other purpose as well, as it will neatly fit a variety of needs.
Can you imagine practicing a simple process of meditation, and then after a few days or months, something that you wanted and thought was out of reach is now accessible to you? It can happen, and it will.
A close friend of mine had a limited budget for a car purchase. He could not bring himself to meditate on the type of cars that were in his budget, so just for giggles I suggested he meditate on the type of car he really wanted. He did, and within a month, he was driving an almost new Jaguar that was valued 5 times the amount of money he had access to. This is the power of this simple meditation. Why not give it a try; what do you have to lose?
The sooner you get started, the sooner you will see results.
You can begin attracting just about anything you want with this meditation; however you might want to begin with something simple. For example, my son was disqualified from playing high school baseball this year because of changing schools too often. We appealed to the board, but were told that only about 20-27% of all cases are ever reversed.
Here is what I did… I looked at the situation the way it was in so-called real life. Then, I put myself into a simple meditation or what I like to call a light magical trance. This is where the action takes place. (I will give you some steps for this in a minute.) After reaching my meditative state, I super imposed the picture I wanted of my son in uniform playing baseball, having fun, over the current reality. While this was going on in my mind, the “reality” picture began to fade away. First it turned black and white, then gray, then gone. If you were performing this meditation, this is where most people stop, but don’t stop yet – keep going. Now you want to add some flavor to the juice. Energize and fix the new reality by activating it with emotions. Get into it and enjoy the meditational ride. If you are doing this before bedtime, you can simply drift off to sleep after about 15 minutes or gently wake yourself up.
One final key – anticipate! Get excited about the new reality you have created, and anticipate changes to quickly come to fit the reality you have visualized. Be confident and grateful. Most of all, be certain.
Now here are the steps in a nutshell:
1. Find a comfortable place to meditate, turn off the phone and all outside noises.
2. Breathe deep, in through your nose and out through your mouth for about 5 minutes.
3. Give yourself permission to enter that special place that exists within the theater of your mind.
4. Examine the situation as it is currently in your life. See it, but do not give emotion to it.
5. Now flip the channel in your mind, or transform your thoughts to what you want to attract.
6. Examine it in detail; the more details the better. Give it color, depth, sound, feeling and anything else that a good movie director would want to include. Remember, this is your film, your creation, and your life.
7. Once the thing you want to attract is established in your mind, simply take the picture and transpose it over the old picture. Make the old picture less bright, dim, even black and white.
8. Crank up your emotions and expectations. As you do this notice the new reality becoming more real. You can feel it, see it, and experience it. Also notice the old reality fading away like an etching on a cloud of fog. It is gone. It has dispersed in place of your new reality.
9. Stay with your positive feelings of certainty and expectations.
10. When you are ready, begin to slowly wake yourself up. Immediately begin to feel confident, cheerful and passionate about your new reality. Expect a Miracle.
Share with me and the rest of our blog readers your successes and experiences. Send me a comment. This is a powerful meditation. My suggestion is to anchor yourself to power and confidence by beginning with something small. For example, I wanted some new sound equipment for my own studio, but did not want to dip into my piggy bank to get what I needed. So, I used this simple law of attraction meditation and bingo, some extra dough fell into my life, solely for the purpose of building the sound studio. Now, if I can do it, I am certain you can.
Peace & Prosperity,
P.S. Everyone is pulling out their hair by the roots because of the economy. Why not create your own micro-economy and begin invoking miracles in your life? You may be one of those select people who want to throw more wood on the fire, if so; we have a few limited openings for Miracle Mentoring & Alchemy Life Coaching.
P.P.S. This is not the traditional stuff, N.L.P., yada yada… We use ancient mystical wisdom along with N.L.A., Qabalah, Hermetics, and Attraction Alchemy to give you the wood to make one monster bonfire. Prepare to experience miracle after miracle after miracle…